Monday, January 7, 2008

Company Annual Dinner at Pulai Springs Resort

Last Friday, 4th January 2007, my industrial training, Akyweb company (www.akyweb.com) had their annual dinner at Pulai Springs Resort, Johor Bahru-a world-class golf and recreation resort designed as an ancient royal Malay palace. I was also invited to be part of them. Italian buffet for RM43 per head but of course, our boss treated us. The buffet was nice for me but i got full very fast…Maybe that day, I don’t really have appetite..haha…wasted right?? After eating, we had fun around and took some pictures…

1st row..me and jia lun..
jia lun was also IT MMU student..just graduated..same age with me..
haha..at least..there's 'MMU smell' around...haha...

Giving our best smile~


Later a Loyalty Award is presented to our Akyweb senior designer..Mr Zul...




Akyweb company group pictures...

When everyone is not ready...haha...

When everyone is ready....1st shot...

2nd Shot..marked 4th January 2008.

The dinner and gathering ended around 10pm.. Everyone was happy and went back with full stomach :p.. Here, i want to thank the company's boss, Jason Ang and his wife, Chai Ing for the wonderful dinner.. Lastly, to all Akyweb staff, thanks for your guidance all these while during my training. I really learn a lot and enjoy myself. As this week is my last week here, I wish all of you all the best for your future undertakings and keep in touch! See ya around then... ^_^


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahh.. ur company so good got annual dinner somemore de ar? cool eh~~ My company sure dont have de lar. Sien~~ Everyday eat canteen food only de lar....

You this week is the last week already ar? Cool eh~~ I'll be working till 25 Jan lar.. Most of us here also will work till 25 Jan. Peaksuan duwan work so long, so taking leave for the whole last week. hahahaa..

eunice said...

y3nch1ng:yeah..this week last week..peak suan can take leave so long one meh??

yeah..cool eh..there's annual dinner...

Anonymous said...

Take leave depends or ur boss de.. boss say ok then ma ok lo..but then is unpaid leave lar.. I last week took 3 days leave mar~~ hahaha..

eunice said...

y3nch1ng: i see...haha..u take leave company your husband rite...haha..miss ya...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason ANG Kian You , 汪建佑 said...

hello, no time never see you posting in your blog, click to see my blog