Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year 2008, A New Me~, A new Hair Style...

Happy New Year 2008 to all, sending you a scent of lavender to welcome a blissful 2008…

Yeah…A New Year, A New Me… I have a new hair style…Very drastic change in my look…hehe.. Straight hair and fringe… I won’t upload any pictures yet..

Will see if a lot of demand wants to see, only upload ok?

Hehe…bad right me.. Try to fish everyone’s appetite.. Actually scared you all vomit if you all see the new me… hehe.. i look a lot younger now…Like the alpha year me…haha. :p

6 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

faster show pic..
XD

me and my cat wanan see XDhahaha

AhXiong said...

Nice hairstyle...u looks good :0)

~y3nch1ng~ said...

Haiyoo~~ Don't fish our appetite lar!! I know you want us see also de lar.. Faster upload lar~~~

eunice said...

jian,guan: shy le...

eunice said...

simon:you see my latest hair style already...?hmmm...who are you by the way?

Rendezvous said...

haiyo u said wanna take pic n let me c but till now oso havent show me....ape la....